4/01/05

Nah

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

I should have said no.

1 comment:

666poetry-finchnot said...

you should have said yes

where the hell are you

i never see you on line any more


what has happened ?

lol




i do wish you would use your blog more tho . . . post some of your pics or whaddevah . . . writing works too . . .


let's hang out soon / i'm gonna bring my mom to char's on thursday so she can see me read . . .



call

~jx

weirder and stupider

Mr. Thundercrash Name is back from a moment of white hot stimulus, ready to write act three, the comeback arc, to finally synthesize somethi...