5/31/10

binary religion

or was it electric? I've forgotten, but I haven't forgotten enough. Yes, I.

I'm bored enough to play a board game. But I haven't got energy to get one. Superhans is back on the rig. It means what I think it means, which is that he'll be away for a few weeks making money, but he'll be back for the crack. Which is not really worth it, or not even close, from a fact-based perspective. And emotions can't be trusted.

So, I need a goal that will seem worth it for more than a day. Something that will let me pretend that the last several years never happened. But, can't really think with this arbitrary food dissolving in my stomach, brain secreting thought like the liver secretes bile. Excess production of this and that. At the end of the Diamond Drill, after I've got the mogul maneuvers drilled into me, like the tenants of a spiritual program, I'll marry america's sweetheart, or someone like that, and it'll all have been worthwhile. But today, before even the start of any journey, I sit in the gutter, staring at digital pictures I took of the storefronts when I was high, all guilty by association. And secrete sarcasm, as a symptom of something.


No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...