9/17/16

swiping under the table

Seriously.  Do it.  Stupidly.  Could hand even text purple.  Let's set how sick this thing auto corrected.  Let's check the betwixt of the Alcorn.  And let's Cindy earplugs. Ralph's.  The quick response to the meeting tonight at the school district so I can take a look at the school district so I can take a look at the school district.  Oh no.  We're in a lip.  We're in a lip.  Hey! This could be better than cut ups. Expert is to tuned to myself.  I could create an algorithm they sales others rhythms and rhythms to a new certain percent.  Percentage.  If the fucking gut would most keep it short.  How about suffering people with disabilities good messages but obviously aren't humble s7 all.  Cody this isn't helping.  I still can't find the fucking good out. Fitment bob you know? You know? You know /
? Next time he talks, count how menu times be days you know.  It'll now you're! . You know? Let's set is I can. For up b.

Another like nak would be prudent right now.  Let's set of o van duit they're b is finding of a comfort that I'm the only one who is anywhere near as paved of.  Fitment.  Shit up.  Shot the fuck in. Fitment could you please past past least part please shut the fucking fuck up ;n at least it's got suggesting fixing. . Or ducking. . Fucking hell. B then good tips finished.  This'll fucking good.
-
It never gets easier. Again. Better look like I'm doing something. Again. Looking like a phone addicted gamer boy being a lesser evil than standing around awkwardly. Exposing the need and social difficulty that's back. Again. Cause it never gets easier. There's only an occasional heaven sent flow I can rarely predict and never count on. But that's not nothing.

Later. Finleys.  Success in sobriety.  For the ages. Of Sagittarius.  Okay for the most part. Dawn is sweet despite my paranoias. But progress.  Like how I play Stardew Valley now instead of Soldier of Fortune. And like how I'm only angry at people at meetings who talk too long because of their cliqueish ness and obnoxious personalities, not because of that AND because of envy over money. And like how I was able to talk to Jeremy.
-
It's OK to be catatonic as long as you can leave the bar at closing time under your own power.
-
Don't be extra paranoid.  Plenty enough already.  Don't ruminate, that amplifies delusions. . .
It never feels ok does it? And it's been enough times, I don't think it ever will.  Always the looks. Even when I didn't fuck up.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...