5/21/21

sometimes i get why people are paranoid
but they're not paranoid in the way i want them to be
so they make me frustrated and angry and trying to be contemptuous

sometimes i manage to be contemptuous
like i managed to get righteously high on street drugs
before the carfentanil ratio crept into supply past point one percent
the great taint of the twenty-tens, going strong into the twenties, never got me
thus i'm still alive to make use of past feelings
when it came to feel right, the might of righteous highness
made the right of feelings so fine, first person perspective justified everything
divine right of kings made everyone okay by extension
i was expansive, petty disgust discarded

they should not be paranoid in that way
that annoys me, disgusts me
they should be paranoid like me
cause i know what's legit and what's silly
cause that's what they tell me on my stories
podcasts about politics whose tendrils tickle me
but i got this lone wolf fantasy

why don't they finally dismantle the CIA?
well why would "they" after they saw that new angle on the k clip?
they don't wanna get clipped
so the goons are still in control
even when they post on reddit, produce content for netflix
they're reading this cause i'm THAT important
at least enough for an AI canvas/filtration run

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...