3/08/23

Getting things done

Ok, new day, new comp, new keyboard, new tabs. We'll see how this goes. "Daydream Society", the discord group that is the closest thing to a community for me isn't doing it for me. Easy come easy go.

Started dosing at 11:20pm. 12 robotabs. Now it's 12:03am. I think I can feel the fringes. Yeah. Yep, bit of the robo swoon. A clean swoon. Not a flange really, not yet. Whatever that is. It's a streak. Kinetic trailer, lil layer of anesthesia.

They are HITTING. Fast.

*

Riding this music…

Fast. K-like. Ridey hole.

I should have planned this better, maybe. Buttoned up. In a something or other. Might be more ego-stripping than usual, than I'm used to, haha.

Quick transition…. Not refined yet. Tailors of refinement. That's fine, for a moment.

What are we getting done here? Well, we're quite warm.

It feels like a new thing every time. New facets of self. Of how I want to be. The tech I have in my hands. How far I want to take it. How thick the steak needs to be. How hard it is to type. The secreting away of aspects of my personality. The possibilities.

I feel like I earned it, but I don't know. It's pretty weird to want this, i'n'it?

A dipped toe, breaks a flo

getting away with the thing…

lopped off sides of propriety…

*

so, Alphiest Alpha ever yet, bet? Did you bet on that at 3:40am?

No cats.

Strange place.

Making my own legend. And mom intends for stirrup correct. And all the algorithms you think you've gathered, you've collected on, to be an accountant. An ant. That too.

Goodbye Luc. Expensive Victoria. Briar rose. Really? Going away?

Cleanly. Making and taking away, will get into details later. This character I play. Who's shredding reality.

Laid off slabs. Cleanly. Proof of work. [YK? I remember. Successful quarantine without really trying]

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...