3/31/23

writing my memoir

Just got stoned and watched episode seven of the unexpectedly amazing season 3 of Picard. It's blowing my mind. Not just because I'm stoned, but it's just like a thousand times better than the last season, stoned or not. I tried both. Also watched the first episode of season 4 of discovery, and it was just so lame, so empty, so phoned in, so I have that to compare it with too, I couldn't make it through the whole episode even, the characters just suck so much.

So I feel like I'm writing my memoir as I type this into a lonely window, and indulge this amazing golden-age of television torrenting masturbatory media consumption. I'm also getting into the groove of my ns2, and recording improvs again.

writing my memoir

I'm going for a totally loose-goosey anything goes posting style, can be as poetic or prosaic as i want, write about whatever. Edit whatever whenever. I'll post links to my recorded improvs when it seems terribly apropos. I dunno what I'm doing with this, but it feels like a desperately-needed mostly anonymous channel of expression. I'm gonna plug a dxm-enhanced brain into this bitch and see what I can conjure.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...