1/01/19

deadass

Banging out text til I get what I want or something vaguely approximating, mating rituals a proxy for anything fertile, just ritualized dancing in private messages, save the posting for later mania. Well here we are mania, it's been a while and I missed you but I also remember all of a sudden how scary you are. But this time there are no drugs, no dangerous ones anyway, so it's different. Banging out texts, banging out bids for mating rituals approximating satisfaction, all on a credit card before the house of cards falls. Say anything and everything because economy is for tailors not writers, or whatever the fuck I'm supposed to be, bang out all text, until someone somehow validates my attempt, go out with a bang, finally. Hellyeah.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...