1/04/07

axle

we pass in movements of felt presences - feels like good ideas at the time, as long as you're not going for that ridiculous shot on the ninth hole of a talamadulous tour

shorn foot with belticles trailing behind...

gotten it all under crentackular crebbles of control. Alt-delete
and smelt the schalter
and you know what?
who cares if you're smoking coke? hah!

alstor pastore

I AIN'T FALLIN INTO ANY OF YOUR DASTARDly traps

Heh. When's the last time you heard something like this? When's the last time the music video made you twist that way? Heh. The boys are back in town with their cantering ways. Canter trucks. Canter berries. Cranfluences. It'll shovel it's way down the respectabably buzzled bluster of a person who finds one node of his life in this dodgy smear castled -- hey, I went further out then you thought I would didn't you YOU YOU, hey ME, I'm on the cover of TIME, to my shagrin... I wasn't going to tell the plebs but mussulini pushed me on to the balcony, but I wasn't quite over, I was standing proud, in front of my crowd, surveying the shapes of undulating pleasure domes, when youth was currency - it's not all your sad sob story, get out of the rain, get out of your pain - remember when we were together, remember what we did???

Buddie, bud makes it go down good.

1 comment:

Tasha Klein said...

look at that mr m
he gotz 70 'friends'
that
Antonin Artaud
looks suspiciously like
Conan O'brien
& that
Ludwig
just hangs there
ugh

tell him i hate him.

forver

baci,
Tash

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...