6/21/07

A dram is better than a damn, part 2

Plateau with columbian stimulants, mixed with common household deliriants - just like the good ol days - ah, i remember why i used to be so content with myself - cause inner space was the shit - golden - full of entrancing ornaments -- resisting the gravity of what seems to be - opting for the manipulation possibilities of the moment - you want to mishear, don't you? then keep listening, keep listening - delusions glistening

a dram is better than a gram, i keep telling myself, i gotta psyche myself into getting edged, like never before... new paradigm, fluid state of mind, all that entails, but in the meantime, i've got an apparatus that must be unearthed. you know what? dram is alright. it's a good thing to be on.

i'm going to subvert a pattern, and start using periods in place of dashes. and yet, continue to refrain from capitalization. talk in the new style. this town should shut up, get up, wake up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just woke up, but I thought the title said "a dram is better than a gram"--and sort of repeated that in my head as I read this, then I looked up and realized it was damn, not gram

m

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...