7/30/05

personified

the beat is a pristine alien being I have allowed to enter my soul, take control of my mind, hold the stubborn reins to my brain - it is not to be blamed for my clumsy analog inaccuracies in interpretation, yet it anticipates the failures of the flesh and uses this impairment to its advantage, twisting my imperfections into perfection personified.

to be a good improviser on stage, you must think three moves ahead, like it's a chess game - your opponent is chaos, but sometimes the shifty bastard can be an ally, if used opportunistically

2 comments:

The Lettershaper said...

I like your site...I would like it if you would visit mine; is it OK if I link to your site?

Hector the Crow said...

Yeah, go ahead.

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...