1/04/07

gelicle straight shot from the room of a hed bot... caught in the art scrape - ah, the nape of the dead neck - no - apocalypse is not here, try another synapse - yes - that's what we're looking for - care of the dead and the living - what is this all for? come with me - i love you - phi - ratio - it dries in the sun - i know, i know, for frigging fuck's sake.... what's it all come to?

I love how I'm so aware of how it's all tilted now and I don't care that I am sublimely listened to tilted tunes on outlawed sawteeth of wavelengths, agreeying with frickin frackintasticallashins... oh symptomatic is a symptom of your automatic swayback, it sways into the sense pool in which we all understand and partake, nutricious nutrients rootbulb rootbark hallucination, how am i doing this?

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...