4/15/08

happy poem

tampa - old tampa - industrial park, tritronics, threepronged logo, mortgage warehouse, iris, cafe con liche, sandwich cubano, suz hypnosis, nurse's voice, soft-serve, 1926 houses, eighteen cats, sublingual b12

stuck in reality, the novelty of reality, the reality of novelty, the novelty that reminds me of kansas, walgreen corner that reminds me of corning street, paper money that smells like cocaine, drab money with a tinge of purple signaling a bold new era, imagination on hold, nothing new to add, nothing to be but a point of comparison

i'm always a lurker, except during indecent ego-trips that never get crazy enough, george costanza's opposite day sounds good to me, maybe one day i'll do opposite day, when all the variables are right, when the nelson nexus forms again, when lightening strikes me twice, when the second time's the charm and i don't see my face in the mirror anymore

destined to be eternal, a truly divine pranque when i'm waiting for the dao to manufacture a new flavor of potato chip, a seasoning that reverses polarities

godspeed, one parsec a second, happy poem delivered to dead cells by mercurial couriers, except for like, apostrophies, praying for a future caste, miner of asteroids, don't have it in me to be a mechwarrior, too many tattoos that you can't see

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Was there a reading this month?- I miss hearing you and some others read. It's nice to catch up on your blog.. I've started one again too.

When are you going to apply at my store?

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...