12/29/08

Mandrake's waiting for you, because you're not me. He's going to suck your toes and lick your belly. After that, he's not sure.

I know it's loud, it's the bunker, that's how it is. I could tell them to quiet down, but I'd rather not go down to that sublevel. It's mayhem, but it's under control. May not seem like it, but it is. It's meta-stable, the doctor told me. You're an educated girl, right? You know what I'm talking about. Good.

The lights blinking, yes, I saw that too, I don't deny it, I didn't then and I don't now - but they've been on for two hours solid since the last blink. A blink is just a blink. It was on the blink, but it's off the blink now. Eyes wide open. But I've got anti-nausea tablets and breath fresheners and sleep-aids. Just between you and me, I bought some Adolphine from the band. Got a good deal, a gram for thirty reichmarcks. Yeah. Don't tell anyone else I have it.

I wouldn't call myself a good nazi. A medicore nazi maybe. Perhaps even a sub-par nazi. I'm not proud of my humility.

Also, I know about "your" child. You think he's your child but he's not. He's God's child. We're gonna get him out of this. Stick with me and He'll be alright.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...