3/22/10

I could try and force that dream into the light of day. But what's the point? Really? You're asking me what the point is? Seriously? As if you don't know the point is what we make it? Yes, I know the point is what we make it. It's like, Whose Line Is It Anyway. And so what? So what. You know, your parents said "so what", when I started up this club. Some of them said, "see if I care". They said you kids wouldn't change. And you know what? You didn't change. But you changed me. That's right. You taught me that not everything is stupid. Some things are gay. And I thank you for that. I guess what I'm trying to say is... pack your bags, gang. We're going up my mom's ass.

And isn't that the real point?

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...