10/23/19

escalator to nowhere

Improvised at my work piano. H4 recorder's card filled up at forty minutes while I was playing, don't know how much I lost, guess it must have been in wav mode, didn't feel like I was done yet so I used my phone for the rest.

References: walking in space [hair], 1969 [boards of canada], protesters sketch [mr. show], tiny dancer [elton john], (everything i do) i do it for you [bryan adams], rocky mountain high [john denver], nights in white satin [the moody blues], road to joy [bright eyes], i'd do anything for love (but i won't do that) [meatloaf], do re mi [the sound of music], the oompa loompa song

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...