10/30/19

After watching Donnie Deutsch on a panel show

If I was worth 200 million dollars, but I only got one vote, the same amount as somebody worth 20 thousand dollars, I'd probably think that was unfair. So, I'd vote with my 200 million dollars, or I'd take at least 20 million of that, and turn it into raw political power, cause I could. Cause I had 200 million dollars, in a country where that could be converted into raw political power easily, legally even. Depending on where you live, the exchange rate of dollars to votes can be quite good, in some places you can get the equivalent of 20 thousand votes for as little as 20 mil. I probably shouldn't be allowed to have 200 million dollars. Baby you're not a firework. Show them what you're worth, but I'm telling you, it's not 200 million dollars.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...