11/19/07

Yes, fuck, create I guess, love the floorboards you're with, and merzbow is fellating my mind, i love this thistle of mmmmmmswizzzies, yes underline blogger, fine with me, and dandy

this was a premeditated trip, so what is the point? well the point is that it is premeditated, it feels like shambhala, robotic, herky, jerky, dancing for the moment, not seeding anything, no cosmic cause, tho the walls are getting concave, my whole head, can i call it that? let's, alright, very oceanic, letting in the chaos, i am very centered and rational right now, and just accurately transcribing the modulating visions and sounds around me, it's distored, and merzd, but it could use a lil more, probably time for that bump, wtf, fuck it up.

There we go, I did a line for Jesus, let's see what he has to say. I mean, the point was to tweak my head, so squeeze something new out of the universe, and I've got to say, merz is helping me along the way, and values are gravelletronic, fucking daylight is three sheets to the wind, seven horses off the mark, and i'm still writing, so i'm not as high as i intended to get, yet...

But I am getting weird vision and syncronicity -- yeah, colors go pale, i love that - haha - dance monkey - love being in my chemical command fortress - all the way - obituary - i'm starting to like the taste... hey... the flavor is fun and flavorful and fun and funderful and flavorful and the colors are pulsing, one last party leadsto one last party leads to one last party leads to

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...