5/02/08

my common sense is better than your common sense

you stink of sobriety
but i love you anyway
i’ll be fucked up
and you’ll be my angry angel
apologies for the belly lint

eunuch provocateur:
i’m not paranoid
i’ve just been to the dali museum
and for all those sick of hector hurtbag
here’s your opportunity
to say why he’s a cunt

there are two kinds of people in the world
real people and fake people
i’m a fake person, however
i’m real about being fake
so you gotta give me credit for that, at least

i’m a reasonable man
get off my case
i’m satan’s daughter
get off my case
goddamnit
i’m casing the joint

i guess i’m just a little bastard
aka, the way god made me
in His image, music snobbery
faithfully reproduced
and at least as much a hurtbag as my buddy
who grieves for his dead uncle
but i’m able to offer comfort
offer
comfort
when deputized by the cruel universe
aka, the way i made god
and there are no refunds on me

i’m not particularly interested
in having a moment, but
i’ll probably have a lot to say anyway
playing with red balloons and jugbands
it’s good to have friends
better to have lovers
i do have a collection
of fairy tales

once upon a time there was a paisley prince and a parsons princess
they lived happily ever after

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...