1/12/10

Captain Shinto's Chortling Buddha Power Hour

I want to go into the mountains and milk gemstones and mine goats. The beautiful mountainside beyond the FECK sign. I want to go into the mountains and milk gemstones and mine goats. Bad things happen here, but nothing's real. I want to go into the mountains and milk gemstones and mine goats. Until I get bored. Then I want to stop mining goats and milking gemstones. And see what's waiting for me, where things are real. It sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Like the dealer who could have ripped me off, but didn't. There are no marks here. Or everyone's a mark, so no one can differentiate.

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...