1/06/10

voodoo sex torture

playing with dolls, posters on my walls
impossibly pretty girls, improbably
young and womanly, like an escher illusion

imagining life before zoloft and addiction
wounded weekend warrior, online botched casanova
noveaux-independent, dependent on fantasy

plinking quickie personalities into my
two dimensional goddess bodies
i could never create characters
females least of all, but my dreams, man
they feel so real in my dreams, like that
blonde bounty hunter from the redneck family
who had me by the balls, but looked at me
like i was a human being, not a category
maybe a loser, but at least in the game

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...