11/20/06

Zastrozzi

composed for a local production of George Walker’s play, Zastrozzi - it was a fun project, i meshed well with the play and its director - the music is based on character themes that intermingle: zastrozzi, verezzi, julia, bernardo, and matilda - the overture is a medly of the inter-scene music

Prologue - [2:04]
Scene 1 – ‘Nightmares that could petrify the Devil’ - [0:38]
Scene 2 – ‘I’ll even call it revenge’ - [0:35]
Scene 3 – ‘I just like to fight’ - [0:41]
Scene 4 – ‘He’s back’ - [0:29]
Scene 5 – ‘Thank you very very much’ - [0:30]
Scene 6 – ‘Where is my wine’ - [0:31]
Intermission – ‘Kill him with Imagination’ - [1:02]
Scene 7 – ‘Usually I am the one who is wonderful and the women are enthralled’ - [0:40]
Scene 8 – ‘Even if I must hurt him a little’ - [0:31]
Scene 9 – ‘I lied about not being armed’ - [0:36]
Scene 10 – The Dungeon of Love - [0:57]
Finale – ‘I like it here’ - [2:00]
Promo – ‘Matilda’s theme’ - [0:39]
Overture - [6:43]

No comments:

The Twin Gears of Cringe and Cling

Donating. Actually doing something - an interaction - over the web - financial transaction, christmas shopping, or sort of gesturing to chri...